The original Pullman Park facility was built in 1934 by volunteers on land leased from the Standard Steel Car Company and eventually donated to the City of Butler. Pullman Park is one of the largest fields in the state of Pennsylvania and one of the last remaining remnants of the Pennsylvania State Associations and the Middle-Atlantic League. In its prime, farm teams for the New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians and Pittsburgh Pirates called it “home”.
In 2008, New Pullman Park begins to open and become available for baseball to begin again. The 75th Anniversary of Pullman Park was celebrated by the renovation of Pullman Park.
In 2014, the naming rights for the stadium were purchased by Kelly Automotive. These days, Pullman Park is more than just a place to play ball. The venue has a first-class meeting /banquet facility overlooking the ball field, which is readily available for public rental. Not only is the park home to the Butler Bluesox, it is also a venue to play baseball used by many local schools, colleges, and universities.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.